|Event:||October Holidays football clinic - including shirt|
|Location:||St Ives Village Green|
|Date:||8th Oct 2018 To: 10th Oct 2018|
|Time:||9:00 AM To: 3:00 PM|
|Cost:||$ 210.00 per person|
|October Holiday Clinic 2018|
To register for the THREE day holiday Clinic from 8th October to 10th October 2018 for U6s to U12s ( no older or younger players) please complete the details below. By registering for the program you confirm that you have read and understood the details of the program as outlined in your invitation email and agree to the code of conduct.
For security all children must be wearing the holiday clinic shirt every day (no shirt no attendance)
Please note - booking have filled fast. If you are registering on or after 15th September you may be placed on a waiting list. Please ensure you pay at time of registering as we cannot hold spots for unpaid players. A full refund will be provided if the clinic is full. We will contact you to confirm your spot.
Parents, by registering your child you are acknowledging the club code of conduct as listed on our website and agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. I will provide my child with sufficient food and water for the day
2. I acknowledge that shinpads are compulsory
3. I will ensure that my child is collected promptly at 3pm
4. In advance I will provide emergency details and full history of my child's allergies or illnesses that may affect their involvement.
5. I will ensure that my child brings a hat and sunscreen
6. A soccer ball must be brought on all 3 days
7. All three days compulsory . No part registrations are available
8. Until I have made payment my registration is not complete and may be cancelled
9. no refunds for withdrawals made after 15th September 2018.
On line payment can only be accepted at time of registration (small charge for credit cards) - EFT deposit details are either
- BSB 633 000 Account 159196120 Account Name St Ives Soccer Club. Please include surname
- or using PayId - email@example.com. please include your name
(Please note that the parent/guardian details must be completed in the YOUR DETAILS section below, and the player details must be completed in the PARTICIPANT DETAILS section)